Spotlights highlight good practice in distance/hybrid learning by telling the stories of how schools have provided continuous quality learning for ākonga during times of disrupted learning.
Albany Senior High School
Broadgreen Intermediate School
- Seamless hybrid learning at school and at home with Boomerang Bags (a largely paper-based learning programme)
Riccarton High School
Sylvia Park School: A three part series
- Part 1 of 3: SPS Connect Introduction and Foundations for learning
- Part 2 of 3: SPS Connect Hauora, Whanaungatanga, Te Tiriti o Waitangi, Kaitiakitanga
- Part 3 of 3: SPS Connect Inquiry and team reflection
Te Kura Ākonga o Manurewa
A five part series on collaboration
- Part 1: An introduction to hybrid learning the "ultimate team sport"
- Part 2: Hawke's Bay Tairāwhiti
- Part 3: Sylvia Park School
- Part 4: Ōrākei School and Te Roopu Pourewa Kāhui Ako
- Part 5: Ōtaki Kāpiti Collective